Conference Series Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable pharmaceutical conferences throughout the globe. Conference Series Ltd is currently bringing forth "12thGlobal Ethnomedicine and Ethnopharmacology Conference” (Ethnomedicine 2018) slated on August 20-21, 2018 Tokyo, Japan.
Conference Series Ltd Organizes 3000+ Global Events Every Year across the USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 70000 eminent personalities as editorial board members as reputed scientists and 1200+ Symposiums & Workshops. To know more about the conference series
Ethnomedicine 2018 is an opportunity to uncover the most up-to-date advances in Ethnopharmacology, Pharmacology, Plant Science, Health Care and Pharmacy at this leading Congress.
The conference will highlight on the development of traditional medicines, herbal formulations, dietary supplements, phytoceuticals and pharmaceuticals from natural sources. This conference will focus on the rejuvenation of ethnomedicine, and will address several crucial and contemporary issues on the globalization of natural products.
The promotion of indigenous medicinal system in primary health care is an integrated scope of Ethnopharmacology.
This Ethnomedicine 2018 will provide an ideal platform to the participants for presenting their research work, interaction, debate, and dissemination of ideas amongst the distinguished professionals, eminent scientists, students, technologist, and industrialist.
- The pharmaceutical business, particularly organizations providing mass or defined plant-determined medications or organizations that are wanting to enter this field.
- Medical research foundations.
- International associations and administrative associations with pertinent duties, for example, wellbeing, medicate security, preservation and nature, and remote exchange.
- The money related and examiner group.
- Ethnomedicinal Plants
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Traditional Japanese Medicine
- Traditional Korean medicine
- Phytochemistry and Phytopharmaceuticals
- Phytochemical Studies of Plants and Plant Extracts
- Herbal and Holistic medicine
- Trends and Developments in Ethnopharmacology
- Complementary/Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Acupressure
- Medical Anthropology
- Natural products and Medicinal Chemistry
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://ethnomedicine.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/